ABOUT HATTON STUDIOS
Founded by bespoke jeweller and graduate of Central Saint Martins Nathalie Melville, Hatton Studios is Asia’s foremost contemporary jewellery hub, running both bench-based workshops and Hong Kong’s first co-working space for independent jewellers. Situated in the heart of Sheung Wan, Hatton Studios focuses specifically on fostering traditional skills and contemporary design, offering silversmithery and jewellery design to beginners and hobbyists, as well and fully equipped support and mentorship to established jewellers who are developing their own brands.
Hatton Studios Experience
Red Packet For Her: Jewellery Making Class
- A 2.5-hour Jewellery Making class
You will learn the basics of jewellery making and design your very own sterling silver alphabet pendant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Address: 13/F, Cheong Sun Tower, 118 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
Tel: 2857 7751
Opening Hours: By Appointment
- Bookings: At least 1 week in advance
- Cancellations: At least 24 hours in advance. In case of a no-show or the cancellation is made within 24 hours, the experience and gift card will be considered as redeemed
- Rebooking: Administration fee of HK$200 per class
- Safety Policy: If it appears to the instructor that the participant may be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any unsafe manner, the participant will be asked to leave the premises with no refund
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions please CLICK HERE.