Recommended by the Michelin Guide, NAMO is a 'must try' culinary destination. Headed by renowned Thai chef, Khun Wijannarongk Kunchit, the restaurant presents innovative Thai delicacies, featuring quality imported ingredients. At NAMO, Thai cuisine is taken to the next level by combining traditional Thai flavours with contemporary recipes and western techniques, such as slow cooking and sous-vide. The modern yet warm interiors open up to an alfresco lounge with a stunning view of Victoria Harbour, making it the perfect place to unwind with a shisha and special Thai-infused cocktails and tapas.
Red Packet Delicious: Thai Style Lobster & Iberico Pork Dinner for Two
A 7-course Thai lobster & Iberico pork dinner for two at NAMO, two glasses of Champagne and coffee or tea included.
- Fresh Australian Oyster served with Tomato & Chili Dip (2pcs)
- Foie Gras Cracker & Shrimp & Mango Rice Paper Roll
- Boston Lobster (half) in Tom Yum Soup
- Boston Lobster (half) in Egg Cream Curry
- Chiang Mai Ribs
- Broccoli in Chili Garlic
- Steamed Rice
- Mango Sticky Rice
Red Packet Simply Tasty: Exquisite Thai Lunch for Two
A 4-course exquisite Thai lunch set for two at NAMO, coffee or tea included.
- Garlic Prawn Fritters & Chicken Charm
- Thai Waldorf Salad
- Stir-Fried Minced Chicken in Hot Basil Leaf; OR
- Fish in Red OR Green Curry
- Thai Milk Tea Panna Cotta with Fresh Fruits & Berries
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Address: Shop G18, Empire Centre, 68 Mody Road, TST East
Tel: 2739 1133
Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 18:00 – 23:00
- Bookings: At least 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations & rescheduling: At least 24 hours in advance. In case of a no-show or the cancellation is made within 24 hours, the experience and gift card will be considered as redeemed
- Items on the menu are subject to availability. NAMO may provide alternatives while stocks last
- This experience cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and in exchange for cash
- In the event of dispute, the decision of Mayfare Group shall be final Black-out Dates: Major festivals such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year Eve, New Year, Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, HKSAR Establishment Day, National Day, Halloween and all other Public Holidays
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions please CLICK HERE.